A Daughter who is not a member of a chapter BECAUSE there is no chapter at her parish is a Daughter at Large.
Ten Things a Daughters-at-Large should do:
- Notify the National Office of your relocation;
- Keep current with dues paying through the National Office;
- Continue to pray daily for the spread of Christ's Kingdom, for the Order and for your clergy;
- Communicate with National Daughters-at-Large Chairperson and the Provice president. Contact information is available in the Royal Cross. Your Provice President should be able to connect you to your Diocesan contact person(s).
- Wear your cross;
- Attend assemblies, quiet days and meetings whenever possible;
- Find two other members of your mew parish who would like to become Daughters or who are Daughters and start a chapter (see, What do I do if my parish doesn't have a chapter? )
- Let your clergy know that you are available for intercessary prayer;
- Continue to support the funds of the Order;
- Wear your cross.